Sony KDL-55W802A 55-Inch 120Hz HD1080p 3D LED with Patch Player
Monitor with Patch Player Controller and Player Application.
- Pro-grade detail for discerning eyes: X-Reality PRO
- Enjoy ultra-realistic movement with Motionflow XR 480
- Dynamic, full range sound with S-Force Surround Sound
- Dynamic Edge LED backlight for amazing contrast
- TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 49.4 X 29 X 2.6 Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 49.4 X 30.3 X 11.8 Inches
||49.4 x 11.8 x 30.2 inches
|Item model number
||2 AA batteries required. (included)
||Noise Reducing, Sleep Timer, 3D Compatiblity
- This TV by far is the very best on the market. I am a TV buff and IT Doctor. I know TV’s and computers very well. I also have a keen eye for detail and artifacts. This TV is very good 5 STARS. There are three major great brands of TVs in the world today and Sony is ranked high on the list. Sony beats Samsung in all areas. Please compare side by side Samsung is a cheaper made TV.
Sony uses good parts from Japan. Samsung does not. I picked on Samsung because they are direct competitors with Sony. I do have Samsung TV’s, but the higher end ones. Still Sony beats color, gamut, features, sounds and looks.The picture will blow you away. SIMPLY AMAZING!! BREATH TAKING!! The sound on this set is better than on most other TVs. The speakers are actually pointed in the front and not the rear like most LED TV’s so you can hear the voices clearly. The base sounds great too.The stand is very strong.
The Bezel is very thin, but strong and sturdy.The black colors are very dark in detail like in a plasma display and in fact the greys are perfect. The whites are super white.